Monday, October 09, 2006

Two-Edged Choice Judging Results

Dear Entrant,
Thank you for entering the L. Ron Hubbard Writers of the Future Contest. Your entry did not place in the final selections for the 3rd quarter 2006 (April 1 - June 30, 2006).

We commend your effort and hope that you will submit another entry for the next quarter. The deadline is by postmark.

We wish you the best of luck on your next entry!

Sincerely,

Contest Administrator


So there you have it. I can't say that I am surprised--when I didn't hear anything after twelve weeks and judging is supposed to be done in eight to ten I knew the score. ADIS is a better story anyway, so here's to this quarter.

R.

7 comments:

Jen said...

Absolutely! A Day in the Sun could go all the way babe!

E.

riotimus said...

I hope so too. TEC was a lot more mixed in the responses than ADIS, so I think it has a more universal chance.

R.

Anonymous said...

ADIS is a

riotimus said...

Hey Anonymous,

ADIS is an acronym for another story. Rock on and don't be afraid to identify yourself, unless you're a freak. Even then, Let your Freak Flag Fly, as they say.

R.

Gretschzilla said...

I posted this beautiful comment about what a great story ADIS is. Imagine my surprise when I came back and most of it was lost and it was posted under "anonymous". Computers suck. Fulci rules.

riotimus said...

I appreciate your support and for the clarification. Rock on

R.

Karl said...

I think they're both great stories, and agree that ADIS may stand a better chance. But personally I'm looking forward to the culmination of all the short stories: when I open the novel for the first time. Keep on rockin' and writin' R. I'll have a new short story cranked out soon I think.