Monday, January 08, 2007

On Good Behavior

So my boss' laptop took the old lead sleeping tablet. That in itself may not be bad. However, as it were, he has selected to work at the computer terminal right in front of mine on this day. "It could be worse," you are thinking, and you're right. He could be sitting behind me. Except that with that same wisdom that led me to select the back-most seat back in my school days (the ones where I was a kid, not the ones where I had kids) I selected the the back-most desk. Yes, it's true. So here I am, struggling to keep my muscle-relaxented brain focused on productivity while his big black cloud hangs over my corner of the workspace. Even so.

Write on.

R.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I'm so glad you can still post in your groggy state honey.

E.

Anonymous said...

Do you ever feel like we're the only two people in the world?

E.

riotimus said...

I have felt that way. I think I even have a post or two about it.

R.