Friday, December 14, 2007

A Wonderful Day

Today I graduated with my double-bachelors in English and History. Afterwards we had a little gathering to celebrate. I just wanted to once again thank them of you as that were there showing your love and support - Zilla and family, Lackhand and family, my assorted folks, friends, and neighbors. I appreciate the things you have done for me.

It is a wonderful thing to be done with this phase of my education. On the agenda is some writing - fiction and book reviews - and a lot of guitar playing. When I'm not spending time with my family, that is. Write on, people, because soon I will be writing too.

R.

1 comment:

Ben said...

Sweet! I know that feeling well. Except I never finished my second major, so I probably never experienced the same level of satisfaction that you must be feeling. Congratulations!