Tuesday, March 17, 2009

5-5-5

The challenge: From your Pictures, take the the fifth picture from the fifth file, post it, and write about it. Then you tag five people to do the same. I'm not going to bother to tag anyone; at times I'm not sure if there are five people who read this. I accepted Kel's general challenge, and I will pass it on. If you are reading this and you feel like doing it, go right on ahead. It turns out to be a silly one for me:



I'm not sure this qualifies as a picture, but it was the fifth item in my fifth folder. The image is a gif of the Gundam Heavy Arms from Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz. It is probably my favorite Gundam of all time (Gundams are a Mobile Suit, ie., a big machine piloted by a human who sits in the chest cavity). There are Gundam models, action figures, t-shirts, and multiple series of cartoons from around 1979 (making it the longest running mecha-type anime that I am familiar with). Some people can't abide it, but fortunately I am not one of those.

R.

2 comments:

Gretschzilla said...

I like how it wiggles.

Ben said...

I was going to do this, but my picture album software on has 3 folders, and no subfolders, so there is no 5-5-5. Then I thought, I'll use my downloaded pictures. But the fifth folder in there is one for software skins. No actual pictures. The next folder is icons. And then I just gave up.