Friday, September 01, 2006

Stories and Contests

I am still struggling to get Pluck This Jewel... written for the story collection. I feel it is an important piece after the un-resolution at the end of The Traveler's Gift and important for the whole. It will be interesting to see how long it takes me to finish it with school going.

Much to my surprise the weeks have flown by and it is time for me to start thinking about my entry for this quarter's Writers of the Future contest entry. As I have stated in earlier posts I have forced myself to finish a first draft and start the next story through the summer. That means that I need to get a story revised and mailed by the last day of September. So...if you have an opinion as to which of my stories I should get ready for this go around I would welcome and appreciate the input. Without any feedback I lean towards Toll Man or Culture of Conflict (formerly known as Losing Some Fluids). Would one of those a good entry make? Who knows...I only write here.

R.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I like both CoC and TM. My choice between the two would be CoC. Does this mean you've decided against ADIS?

E.

riotimus said...

Just undecided at the moment.

R.