Sunday, February 03, 2008

Resting On My Laurels

Maybe it isn't a good idea, but with the Superbowl happening today I couldn't help but remember this, one of my favorite posts. So if you have never read the musings of my archive or have just forgotten feel free to check out Riotimus vs. the Superbowl.

In further news, I think I have finally decided to start writing again for real with some loving nudges from the beautiful Elyena and from Lackhand. If I don't count this post (which I shouldn't so I won't, I guess) I will start on Tuesday. I am also inspired to take back up the pen by young Zilla who has been slapping ink himself. My excuses are being taken away from me left and write and it seems that the time is now to resume my efforts.

On another level, I have been inspired by Ing's top-howevermany albums and have been considering doing one of my own. It was a lot of fun reading his.

For now, write on, and I hope to have a positive report to give on Tuesday about my authoring efforts.

R.

5 comments:

Gretschzilla said...

That is exciting news. I have missed your stories very much. I hope you have a rewarding experience.

Mama said...

A little competition among family and friends is good. The thing I most appreciate is that you are both very powerful writers, you are so different so the mama should never get bored. On the riotimus vs the Superbowl. That is so cold. You know that young Samuel is just sure he will be there playing one day. And your graph was so what Samuel was last summer and fall. Right on,

Ing said...

Hey, thanks for plugging my top-however-many albums post! :) Glad you liked it.

Your Super Bowl post is pretty good. Made me laugh. I'm one of those Bowl-watchers...I got really torched when the Seahawks lost (or rather, when the refs handed the game to the Steelers on a silver platter). A northwest allegiance, you might say. And I also got into this year's game; it helped that it was a close game and went right down to the wire, but I LOVED seeing the evil New England empire fall to the underdogs.

But enough of that.

It's good that you're writing. Are you going to do a music post? I'd be interested to see what your top ten looks like.

Ing said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
riotimus said...

Thank you all for your comments and encouragement. Write on.

R.