Sunday, November 02, 2008

Celebration

To celebrate the open-ended options that we have before us Riotimus and the fam enjoyed some Roast Beast with Red Potatoes, slathered in Turkey Gravy from the can. I cooked it in the oven instead of the slow cooker, and because I've never done it that way before the Beast was rather dry. Still it was tasty and now is the time for trying new things. Like Nanowrimo.




I saw Toad the Wet Sprocket play this song in an encore a decade ago. They did it beautifully.

R.

3 comments:

Mama said...

That feast sounds yummy. Isn't if funny how a celebration can make everything good. Next time you cook chicken or fish in the oven, spray it down with that spray oil or coat it with a little oil. It helps to hold in the moisture. I love ya.

Gretschzilla said...

Too much red meat can make people aggressive and cranky. That's what I heard anyway.

Shary said...

Riotimus cranky? Never! Though he might tell you to go to your room to cry! Sorry the over the phone directions for the roast didn't turn out well.. I'll take better notes next time I make it... meanwhiel I am officially 8330 words behind in nanowrimo argh!