Monday, November 03, 2008

Happy Election Day!

Cast your ballots, people. Today is the day you can make a difference for the world. It's huge the power that is at our fingertips. Viva la democracy. Or viva la republic. Viva la election. Did you know that Hitler had an election (plebiscite) and didn't annex Austria until he had the approval of the people? Just remember this when you vote:

I sell the things you need to be
I'm the smiling face on your t.v.
I'm the cult of personality
I exploit you still you love me




Have a grate day! Riotimus

4 comments:

Gretschzilla said...

I'm boycotting the whole process this time, and I'm pretty comfortable with that. Zilla for President!

Jen said...

I'd vote for you Zilla!

Shary said...

Good one!

Anonymous said...

I love teh Hitler reference R. Great, great point. My survival shelter is not nearly complete enough. I know the two sentences seem ramdom, but I promise, in my head, they aren't. =)