Thursday, February 15, 2007

Ignoble Experiment

“Whoa, check that out,” said Jack Jackson.

“That is so fake looking,” Rob Roberts replied.

“How would you know what looks fake and what doesn’t?”

Jack Jackson and Rob Roberts lounged in the glow of the TV on the long, velvet couch. They argued on and on about the subtleties of the horrific movie.

“I’ll never watch another movie you pick out again,” said Rob Roberts as the credits rolled. He stood up.

“You will, and you’ll like it,” said Jack Jackson, leaping to his feet.

“Oh yeah?” Rob Roberts responded.

“Yeah,” said Jack Jackson, whipping the sword of his hand out at Rob Roberts’ throat. Rob Roberts grasped his neck while his breathe wheezed in and out. “I bet you don’t have any smart-alecky thing to say to me now that I’ve crushed your laranix.”

Larynx, thought Rob Roberts, Larynx, as he sank back down on the couch.

8 comments:

Jen said...

Forgive me if I say, "What the hell is this?"

E.

riotimus said...

Just some satirical fiction.

R.

Beth said...

okay??

Beth said...

You will, and you'll like it sounds just like something your brother would say.;)

Ben said...

That's awesome!

Gretschzilla said...

Which character is supposed to be me? Is it the one with bad taste in movies, or the one with the crushed larynx?

riotimus said...

Zilla - Neither of those characters is supposed to be you. It's just a story that I thought you might like.

R.

blueayes82 said...

I'm with E & Shopgirl...that was out there & the only new post to be found ANYWHERE! So I would echo, "What the hell is this?" No bloggers anymore??