Thursday, February 22, 2007

Label System Added

I have taken a few minutes to label the posts in my archive. I noticed that it is getting pretty big and I thought it might make it easier for anyone who wants to re-read (or hasn't been reading since the beginning) to be able to find posts that might interest them. I also thought that checking the label of new posts could help with knowing what it is you are getting into by reading. On the right side of the screen under my linked websites I now have a Labels menu. Clicking on one of the labels (like Book Reviews) will pull up all the posts that I have labeled thusly. Some posts have more than one label, but that's what happens when you meander freely like a river on a silt-covered flood plain. So give it a try and let me know if it is helpful. Write on.

R.

1 comment:

blueayes82 said...

It does seem helpful to label for times I get behind, but enjoy reading them all, although most go right over my head. Love ya, BA