Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Or What?

I'm going to throw in some posts that I will think of as "Or What?" posts. They will give some eclectic comparisons and readers can sound off or roll their eyes as they will. There will probably never be anything as simple as apples or oranges. But who knows?

I also am seeing more and more of the Word Count Buddies who followed me into hiatus returning to the quill. I'm shamed. Not quite shamed enough to get up and write yet, but shamed none-the-less. So welcome back former slackers; I hope to join you soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good to be back. Stressful trying to find the time to write, but I'm doing it. Come back to us, R. We miss you. We need you.

Can't you hear your writing calling to you in the middle of the night? (My weirdness is showing through, so I'll be quiet now.)

And after all that, you have nothing to be ashamed of. You do what you need to do. Take care.

Gretschzilla said...

I'm looking forward to your new segment, as well as some new fiction from you. Good luck.

p.s. I enjoyed the first entry above.